Saturday, June 19, 2010

Readbud

Readbud is an interest and easy site to make money. You simply sign up and then read and rate articles. You make a certain amount per article. I read a few today and made $.05 or more per article. Made $.26 in no time at all, really it was under ten minutes. Not only do I read article that interest me and get useful information, I also get paid. You can select your interest, which is how they decided what article you will get. Then you can choose to read or skip an article.

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Readbud is an easy to use site that make payments to paypal. One drawback is you have to wait to get up to $50 before you can get your money, but its easy to earn and adds up quickly. Great for anyone who likes to read and has some spare time.

You can also refer your friends and family and make some extra money as well. So far this is one of the easyiest sites that I have tried. Making Money online is hard work, but this one isn't too bad. You do get paid cents per article, but each article only take a few minutes to read.

Remember if you have a pop up blocker to disable it for the Readbud site. I clicked on open article and wondered where the article went. Then I disabled my pop up blocker and there popped up the next article I click on.

This site was so easy to use and make money I even forward it to my mother. Who started making money right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For leaving a comment. I appreciate your feed back.