Sunday, May 30, 2010

Infolinks

Have you noticed the words with the double lines under them on this blog? Thanks to Infolinks, there are ads in my blog. Now why would I want to put ads in the valuable reading material about making real money online? Because it makes real money! Ads are very important to people who make money online. Writer get paid from ads on their sites.

With infolinks the ads do not take up any space. Keywords are simply underlined twice. When a mouse is dragged over the underline words an ads show up. The ad will disappear when the mouse leaves the double underline words. This really doesn't show much on an interfrerrance to the reader. This method is used by many online sites like ehow and firehow. Now you can turn your blogs or personal sites into making even more money as well with infolinks.

According to the infolinks ad, infolinks video ad, They are the top payers in Ad Revenue. Well I just added it to this blog and I'll keep you updated to how the results are. Plus I can add infolinks to my other sites as well. (I'll be doing this soon)

Just another way to make real money online. And there many more way then just writing.. we'll be cover those soon, so please keep checking back. We have lots of sites and helpful tips to making money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For leaving a comment. I appreciate your feed back.