Friday, May 28, 2010

Rules for Finding Real Income

I have often just told people about the ways I am able to make money online. Often people get discourage because of all the scams out there. Yes, there are a lot of scams out there, but you can find real ways to make money online. Fist you need to have rules to seperate spam from real.

Rules:

#1 Never, ever pay for information. Information is free and unless you are investing into a company, why would you pay for a job?

#2 Read all the fine print before signing up. Ok, I know there is a lot to read and even I skim through the "mobo jumbo". Things to look for are anything about fees and how you are to be paid. However you really should read all the "mobo jumbo" so you know what you are getting into.

#3 Check the internet for information on the website before giving out personal information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For leaving a comment. I appreciate your feed back.